Hotel Operators and Owners
• Preference from guests wanting independent Certification.
• ROI on hotel safety & security with increased revenue from Certification.
TMC’s, Corporates and MICE Booker Benefits
• Easy way to identify verified ‘Safehotels’ within hotel booking programs.
• Enhanced due diligence for duty of care and responsible travel programs.
Hotel Guest Benefits
• Increased trust, preference and loyalty towards hotels that are Certified.
Experience and Understanding of the Hotel Industry
• Established in Sweden since 2001.
• Now in over 70+ countries and 175+ cities around the world.
• Our team has years of experience in the hotel industry and is based across the world
Independent Standards and Certification
• Our Certification program is independent from the hotels we work with.
• We quality assure everything we do
• We are recognized by major organizations such UNISDR and ICCA
• People: Hotels are a people industry, people are first in everything we do.
• Integrity: We ensure trust is integral in our business and Certificate standards.
• Passion: Hotels are our passion ! The greatest experience in the world!
Congratulations to the Capital Hotel & Spa in Addis Ababa – the first hotel in Ethiopia to achieve CovidClean™ Certification.
Hotel General Manager, Mr Bantayehu W/Michael, explained the value of Certification: “Gaining traveller trust is...
Mexico’s Tec de Monterrey is the first university in the world to have the Covid-safety regime in its halls of residence independently verified to Safehotels CovidClean™ standards.
The most prestigious private university in Mexico, Tec de Monterrey is ...
Congratulations to the Radisson Hotel New York Times Square on achieving Safehotels Certification.
The hotel enjoys one of the most iconic locations in the world, just a few blocks away from the Empire State Building, Madison Square Gardens and – of course – Times Square.
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre once again received the world’s leading hotel safety and security certification standard by Safehotels.
Congratulations to the entire team!