Benefits for Hotels,
Room Bookers and Guests
Hotel Operators and Owners
- Preference from guests wanting independent Certification.
- ROI on hotel safety & security with increased revenue from Certification.
TMC’s, Corporates and MICE Booker Benefits
- Easy way to identify verified ‘Safehotels’ within hotel booking programs.
- Enhanced due diligence for duty of care and responsible travel programs.
Hotel Guest Benefits
- Increased trust, preference and loyalty towards hotels that are Certified.
Unrivalled Expertise in Hotel Safety & Security
Experience and Understanding of the Hotel Industry
- Founded in 2001.
- Now in 70+ countries and 175+ cities around the world.
- Our team has years of experience in the hotel industry and is based across the world
Our Certification and Standards
Inspire Confidence and Trust
Independent Standards and Certification
- Our Certification program is independent from the hotels we work with.
- We quality assure everything we do
Our Key Values are
- People: Hotels are a people industry, people are first in everything we do.
- Integrity: We ensure trust is integral in our business and Certificate standards.
- Passion: Hotels are our passion ! The greatest experience in the world!
Safehotels Certification Benefits
Get Certified - Discover the Benefits
Safety & Security
Some of our Certified Hotels ...
Some of the hotel brands we work with ...
Discover our news and press releases
Nobis Hospitality Group
Nobis Hospitality Group putting guest safety in focus with Safehotels Certification
See how Nobis International and their CEO Andreas Cavallius are putting guest safety in focus with a Safehotels Certification program for all of their hotels.
ALL 12 TMG – Thien Minh Group hotels certified as Covidclean™ by Safehotels.
Congratulations to Thien Minh Group (TMG), the Premier travel organization in Asia that adopted strict biosafety protocols in their business.
Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, achieves Safehotels Safety & Security Certification and CovidClean™ Certification
Congratulations to the Hyatt Centric San Isidro in Lima Peru – now the proud recipient of two Safehotels Certifications, the first hotel to do so in marvellous Peru.